FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhen pro audio meets HiFi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by rish rish wrote:

I think this discussion has lost its essence and now its about who's got a bigger d*ck. You guys , smp , arthur and mikey are professionals at what you do and to lash out at each other on this topic is not so professional.
Hi Rish,

How are you ? I will go to SA in May or something, hope we can have a beer Thumbs Up 

I'm the first sorry to see how this topic is going but you may have missed it, I was trying to avoid damage in ignoring SMP. But he keeps coming back, flooding this last page... That being said, you are right, better to close this topic.

BTW, to make things clear, I have no issue with Mickey, he's nicely asking questions, I reply, we exchange, that's it. and I know him, he's a good chap Thumbs Up
Others had questions too and it was all fine. I even assisted a fellow to source VU meters Hug

but this SMP guy, sorry, he ruins every topic with his rude and inappropriate behavior. This morning again here:

Moderators, please close.

--Cheers,
Arthur
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:19am
@Rish. I was merely asking why he had used a Horn rather than a sweet very wide dispersion dome tweeter in his design. He gave me his answer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567