Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XT8 MK2 Horn Flare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 7:40pm
I know that!
My point is that it's hard for people to figure out how to get the products, I've been asked for them a few times!
www.facebook.com/babysoundsystem
Andy Kos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Kos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 8:27pm
The trick is to create an appropriate commercial outlet for a product, and to market it - then people will generally find out where to buy it either by searching google, asking around, looking in catalogues, etc, etc

This is why there are distribution structures in place for marketing products.

just a guy with a warehouse and a few speakers... www.bluearan.co.uk
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2016 at 8:39pm
That's what I mean, I do not at all mean to offend Mykey, but people thinks it pretty strange when I tell then to PM "Kid Creole" on SP and then they do nothing :-(
Battered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Andy Kos Andy Kos wrote:

The trick is to create an appropriate commercial outlet for a product, and to market it - then people will generally find out where to buy it either by searching google, asking around, looking in catalogues, etc, etc

This is why there are distribution structures in place for marketing products.

Yes, that's what is known as professionalism. Unfortunately it isn't industry wide, neither is common sense. LOL

Put it this way, if I had a product to bring to market, the first thing I'd do is make sure the market is aware of that product and where to obtain it. Like I said though, common sense is a rare thing these days...........still it's not like it's costing them any money is it. Oh wait...what?

Touching cloth at 200 mph
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 5:05pm
I think the biggest problem here is people wanted very cheap stuff , I china is the best place to go , of the guys who asked for the horns how many got them selves some , am just asking ? we can place orders for PD's and wait 6weeks and also pay 100% before , true or not true , when man asks you to pay 50% depo it becomes a problem . just saying maybe am wrong  
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2016 at 7:26pm
Not sure I understand.
I've got some xt8 mk2s, that's why I'm not asking for them:-)
Nevertheless my point is that I just wish the best for Mykey and the customers, but they seem so far apart.
tv00 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tv00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2017 at 2:36pm
Wonder if we'll ever see the MK3s for sale?
I just sold all the drivers & horns from mine to Australia...
Requiem View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Requiem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 12:27am
Have you got any phase bungs left? Ive been looking for some mrk2's for ages LOL
www.requiem-soundsystem.com

Custom Martin Audio WSX, USB & CSG Soundsystem based in Bristol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567