Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

optikinetics club strobeflower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: optikinetics club strobeflower
    Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:02pm
i'm still looking for lamps for the optikinetics club strobeflower fixture...someone?
angelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:08pm
for contact me ... angelo_de_baedts@yahoo.com not message here... because i can't reed
mrspeedy View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrspeedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:51pm
I wont e-mail you but http://www.optikinetics.co.uk/ is the website to visit.

You will need to contact them for a replacement lamp.

angelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 7:39pm
i now of corse :-) but nope... to old.thanks anyway  
oldskool View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldskool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by mrspeedy mrspeedy wrote:

I wont e-mail you but http://www.optikinetics.co.uk/ is the website to visit.

You will need to contact them for a replacement lamp.

I used to work for them and the tubes went out of stock several years ago. The company that used to make the tubes had also disposed of the test gear and the details of the gas mixture inside. Shame really, I have two club strobeflowers that work and would like more but spare tubes are out of the question.     
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:07pm
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
angelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:41pm
thanks !!! i send email to them for to now more...only expensive !
angelo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:47pm
i have 9 club strobe flowers and 4 working lamps and found 2 month ago  2 good lamps from a guy here from the forum,but i still need 2 lamp ore more.
but i sale my strobes... 
http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/audio-apparatuur/lichteffecten/retro-8x-club-strobeflowers-178704366.html
Carlton_Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlton_Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 12:07pm
Anyone still looking for the genuine arc lamps (QCA-3) by Q-Arc Ltd Cambridge, I have 2 brand new boxed. Not cheap these and rare as unicorn poo
BassFace92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassFace92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2024 at 8:27pm
Do you still have these?
Carlton_Mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlton_Mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2024 at 2:04am
Hi

I have two brand new tubes (from optikinetics stock) still available.
Rare items now as they are no longer manufactured. The trade price was high so if you are interested in these, please contact me to discuss.
My personal details can be found on the karillon2 website.
Very best regards
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply