Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glitter Systems speakers and consoles Wanted!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glitter Systems speakers and consoles Wanted!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightystevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2020 at 2:26pm
I have a pair of Silver Glitter System Speakers for sale, please see attached picture. Fully Tested all four tweeters and crossovers replaced. They were the last pair manufactured and sold by Disco Supplies in 1985 (I know as I worked there at the time). Best wishes out to all old customers including Simon Harris and the bosses Rick Marston, Bill Platten and workmates Little Bill Barnard and Frank GREAT TIMES. Steve
mightystevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightystevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2021 at 9:02am
The last pair made came with original sales receipt signed by Rick Marston and still sounded good re sold to a vintage music company. Steve Hartland

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightystevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 10:00am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mightystevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 10:03am
I managed to find the last pair of glitter speakers made the 12” McKenzie drivers all in good condition and sounding great but the piezo drivers and crossovers needed replacing so not an expensive job. I thin I re sold to a vintage Record Shop 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345