Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > X1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

x1 in fbt subline style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielIt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 11:43pm
Hey Stanley...nice job on the FBT logo,could you please share the file for the cnc so i can try it? I basically dont have an cnc but would like to print it and make an router pattern so i can do it on my 2 X1's. I am sure i will be better doing it myself,but could you pelase tell me what font to use for it? Thanks!
Measure twice...cut once.
stanley dj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 4:51pm
 cad files : 
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/53422621/file.html
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/6804768/file.html
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/97670181/file.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 4:55pm
i did try to  with printed patern but is not looking good    any factory   works  with  custom  kitchens  or furniture   may have   cnc router   and  they will do it for u  for  few  euros  
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 6:00pm
just a little pinickity thing. X1's are meant to be set up with the top and bottom ports on the ground. the fbt logo is kinda 90 degrees wrong
You can't polish a turd!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanley dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2014 at 7:31pm
outside   sound better on the side when  u use it  alone  but when u have 4 or more boxes sound better   with ports  up and down
EdTheProfet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdTheProfet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2015 at 4:46pm
Just a shame you couldn't think of your own logo !

Are you selling these with FBT logo on? You realise you'd be in breach of copyright, trademark etc?
OUBAAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OUBAAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2019 at 8:01am
hi stanley can you perhaps sent me the cutting list of the x1 bandpass please.my email as follow....audeymatthys@gmail.com thanks in advance, I love your work!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12