Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LIGWA 1U Pre Amp demo and testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj jammin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:35pm
Yeah I can see how that would work, but then when you kill mid and highs and just have subs running you can't hear mics sirens or fx?
Reverence Sound system

PISSHEAD View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PISSHEAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:46am
Can't see any vids on FB, do I have to add you as a friend first?....also what does the rotary fader labelled 'top' do?...  if the horn rotary fader runs from 1.5k to 8k then where's the 8k to 20k?  

How easy is it to repair if things go wrong?

Edited by PISSHEAD - 18 January 2015 at 6:49am
The 'drunken master' strikes again.
KidCreole View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KidCreole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:53am
Call the technical help and after sales service lines for all your answers

😂
Mykey Wattco
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2015 at 12:00pm
Guys this is a sound man pre amp with a built-in variable crossover. It's not hard to use.
Gonna be making some videos soon, will let you know when I have got round to it.

guys I love talking about sound system so just call me 07984 937109 will answer your question 

I am far too busy to sit on a computer all day keyboard bashing. if you don't have credit text me I will call you back.

When I brought my first pre amp there was no spec no manual no writing on the front is was colours red -bass green-mid yellow -tops took it, I home and played will it. 

if you want to try one out them come down I will demo one for you......thanks

Sypa View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sypa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 8:32pm
So anyone used this ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12