Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > MT122
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

would 18sound 12mb700 work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Audiofreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would 18sound 12mb700 work?
    Posted: 19 October 2014 at 8:08pm
hi guys when i build these cabs i'm thinking of using 18sound 12mb 700 as the suggested units would these be any good as the spec on the website states its ideal for horn loading and it will go in a small enclosure from 10-80 ltr's and i made the enclosure for the 12's in this cab approx 19l these units are also very high efficiency so if i start by building one pair of these to go with one pair of x1 and one pair of es18 bph kicks i will then know if i will need to build a second pair of everything.
Also how many folk would this rig cater for outside? ie 4, X1 4 ,ES18 4, MT122 if set up and driven correctly?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 8:58pm
http://www.speakerplans.com/index.php?id=faq10

there's some good info in the faq.

this one may also be of interest to you.

http://www.speakerplans.com/index.php?id=faq3
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 9:37pm
im pretty sure you want alot less than 19 litres for the rear chamber on the mt122 horn, pretty sure less than 1 litre is ideal [the suggestion of 10-80 litres is usualy for a reflex cab] il have a look at the t/s tho, if they are within say 10% differences from the pd123er or other known good drivers in this cab then it wil PROBABLY work as well
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
 Post Reply Post Reply