Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what to do with tsw721

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveswindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:02pm
Cool mate.
www.daveswintonproduction.com.au/
https://www.facebook.com/DWSwinton
https://www.facebook.com/DaveSwintonSound
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:14pm
I'm just waiting for this thread to turn into a discussion about the question of an african versus european swallows possibility to carry a coconut.
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:31pm
...i was waiting for it to end with Hitler but i'll take monty python....

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
alex64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2019 at 5:41pm
Hello, tks for all those good information..
i see that people speak about replace the pd 2150 for B&c speaker...in the Tsw 721?
Someone try a different speaker on the tsw721 please?
Same my woofer writing 21LS-TW on the top and on the side PD2150..and i need replace the kone,what can i do? put the pd2150 recone ?or someone already got this prob and can give perhaps a solution plzzz,tks
Alex
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2019 at 9:22am
I fail to see how changing the speaker will make the box go lower.v Its a function of the box. The horn is simply not long enough to load any driver below 50hz.
The BC 21 inch might appear to go lower because it can not go as high as the original PD that has a pronounced kick above 70hz.
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
alex64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2019 at 6:07pm
In fact it s a Td taichee tzw 21 ,diff long horn,more long..perhaps..he have a good low..compare to tsw 21 ,i was thinking put a recone 21ls beacause ,similar name..it a re badged pd2150 too but finally more similar to pd 2150 classic, so gone try to put the pd2150 kit..and i was thinking too, why not put another woofer :p if probleme of rekone kit..what do you think..i know it s hard to tell like this..but we never know..

Edited by alex64 - 11 August 2019 at 2:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234