Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doughty t58400 word

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doughty t58400 word
    Posted: 09 December 2015 at 1:51pm

Are these any use ?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/doughty_t58400_twenty_clamp_black.htm

Edited by 4D - 09 December 2015 at 1:53pm
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 1:56pm
Yep, got about 30 of them.
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 2:16pm
Thanks need to replace a load of these totally useless things

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 9:06pm
I far prefer the proper trigger clamps as you can top/ side/out rig on them making them totally universal as far as clamps go. 3 times the cost of course . The 20 clamp is cast so a little brittle unlike ductile extruded section, but still a long way better than the average hook clamp
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 9:59pm

Chris.. which ones ?
These

Edited by 4D - 09 December 2015 at 10:03pm
csg View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 10:26pm
Yes, or the slimline version, I have hundreds of the things on our lighting stock and there is nothing better to stick on a lamp...
“The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better”
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 10:34pm
Thanks shout if you happen to need to jog a couple of dozen on :-)
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 4:52pm
A lot depends on what your stock is really.
I looked at all of my LED based kit, and lasers and determined I no longer needed large heavy duty clamps
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
 Post Reply Post Reply