Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematics for Electro-Voice Zlx12-P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo A Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2023 at 11:10am
I attempted to repair the PSU burn out issue. Replaced FET, resistors, 3845 chip, With no FET fitted I see 46 KHz pulses on gate pin. However, when I fit the FET and power up. FET blows again. I can’t find any obvious shorts on secondary side of PSU +U, -U, +/-15v, 3,3v. I’m a struggling. 

Any suggestions?

P.S I have schematics for PSU, input and display pcb. 

Can anyone send me schematic for power amp section please.

davehughes1959@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance 

evizioli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evizioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2023 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by clavo1542 clavo1542 wrote:

So my wonderful friend decided to run a live speaker cable into the input of my one year old ZLX-12PAngry

All I get is a foul smell and a loud low-mid frequency humming noise and the screen wont light up anymore.  So I need all the help I can get please.  Is the amp complete toast?  Is it a matter of replacing a few components?  There is no evidence of any damage whatsoever (just the smell, but nothing looks burnt, melted, or damaged.  I don't know how to troubleshoot.  But I do know how to read a schematic and solder. 

I NEED SOME GUIDANCE PLEASE!!

THANK YOU,

DAVID

hi!
exacly the same problem as yours
can you tell me if you solved it and how? 
thanks so much

Edited by evizioli - 12 September 2023 at 3:57pm
Mojo A Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo A Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2023 at 9:09pm
Do you have the schematic for the power amp section you can send to me?

davehughes1959@gmail.com 

Thanks in advance. 
evizioli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evizioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2023 at 2:58pm
Sorry Dave, I don’t have schematics other than the ones shared above
I’ll try to test the amp section borrowing a a good dsp  section from a friend
Regards
veninem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veninem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2023 at 1:32pm
Greetings to all members!
Could anyone post me the service manual - datasheet of zlx-15p psu board please?
My email is kvenihakis@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance!

Edited by veninem - 26 September 2023 at 1:35pm
pegas79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pegas79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2023 at 11:58am
Hallo there,

can anybody send me the schematics for Electrovoice ZLX15P ? I have a problem with bass driver. Thank you very much for your schematics all power module. Send me please to pekarek.jan@volny.cz.

Thank you

davej67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davej67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2023 at 2:59pm
Hi everyone.  One of our 4 ZLX-12bt speakers has no low end, the LF driver tests ok, but we measured audio output only on the HF amplifier.

Can @Voron or anyone that has decent resolution schematics please send the power supply and amplifier stage circuits to me at info@greenroomtyler.org

Greatly appreciated!!
foolyaxel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foolyaxel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2024 at 8:42pm
Hello everyone! I have a ZLX-12 amplifier that I have no room for. I found an exploded c31\34 on the pcb. Can someone help me with a diagram and a value? thank you
davej67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davej67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2024 at 8:50pm
I'm still looking for one myself, no replies to my request 4 months back.  I'll send to you if I find one as well.
VECTORDJ View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VECTORDJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2024 at 3:07pm
D-Cass Amps.......No Nice Words.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132