Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The weather is good outside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 10:58am
carpentry can be very frustrating if you're not good at it (i'm not good at it so often get frustrated...)
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2016 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by urenkeltrick urenkeltrick wrote:

and i spent about 100 bucks to see that the HD15 horn with the PD154 is impossible to build without making major modifications. so i cant see why noone is telling A SHI ! is this forum about making fun of serious diys-people ? whats the matter ? cant see no reason why this BULLSHIT is taking place, i have better things to do than sitting weeks and grabbing piece by piece to complete this lousy picture of HD15, dont dare call it a PLAN with its missing angles and sizes !!
and after all that work i had to figure that this project is impossible to build, the driver CANT be fitted in, no matter what. shame on those POS that didnt warn the people or remove that fucked up skizé ! tous le monde fück jü al !! big thanks to you MFs !!

You do realise that the driver won't fit straight in, in the literal sense, you have to sort of put it in the wrong way and then flip it onto the baffle as you put it in, and as for missing angles and sizes, if you can't work out how to build a HD by using the HD plan then perhaps building speakers just isn't your thing, no offence like.... 

.....I wonder if we'll hear from this guy again?!
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2016 at 8:52am
I doubt it being as he is too gormless to even sort a HD15 build out---It has got to be the most popular self build box on here!!!!
eyeT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyeT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2016 at 10:19am
mine worked out fine, great even. Happy to be in the majority for once
DJ-Versatile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ-Versatile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2016 at 10:27am

There are no speaker plans......
If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12