Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Quad Stereo DJ Console

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Quad Stereo DJ Console
    Posted: 07 April 2016 at 6:21pm
Check this beauty out! Shocked Sherwing!!

Light travels faster than sound....That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 8:33pm
Its popping up on sites all over europe, and sure is a thing of beauty. But something i find it hard to believe it really comes from the sixties.. Looks like a beatmixing/disco setup with the preamp above the mixer inbetween the decks.
Daniel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 9:03pm
Yeah, I agree with Bams. It's too hipster/steam punk looking for being from the 60s. It's more likely somebody put it together recently using old components.
Distortion is evil
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2016 at 8:55am
This has been punted around for a while now on a lot of the forums for vintage gear for the past few months,its a mish-mash of some 60,s,70's and 80's components.The transisitor 33 pre-amp and 303 are mid to late 70's.The price was originally about 2 grand,so i see someone has added a bit 'extra'.
Be seeing you.
woody2 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2016 at 10:15am
i am sure i have seen this before, built in the mid 90's. the guy built loads of different types of decks out of parts
wiz247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2016 at 10:21am
Bit too bling for today's £4G+, but should be able to get not too far off £3K+ selling the components individually if it's not shifting.

Edited by wiz247 - 08 April 2016 at 10:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply