Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Ported Enclosures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wich driver/box

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seehnav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wich driver/box
    Posted: 07 June 2016 at 8:05am
Hi everybody ,

I'm thinking of building the 184 subwoofer with the PD 184. I want to use them for about 300 people , indoor , concrete walls, hard floor. (building 4 pieces) or is this plan outdated ? 

There are also al lot of plans with the RCF LF18g401 driver but I was wondering why RCF drivers need 900w AES and the PD184 only 600w? 

Also if i look at the fane and b&c drivers , they're also like 1000watts AES?

I want to hook up 4 cabs on 1 Amp.

Budget for the driver , between 200 a 270 driver....

Also need to cut it out 1 plank (at the local woodshop , the planks are bout 122 @ 305 cm)

Cabs i've build:
Cubo 15 
B&C sub 18 (sell them because they needed 1200w AES)
Tham 12

Personal choice : I like that deep warm bass , Drum&bass / reggae type , musical bass type Smile

Thansk in Advance

Crashpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crashpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 2:49pm
There is no need of the speaker for 1200w, and no real consequence to it when you don't deliver this power to the speaker. It is just free choice on top. If you liked the sound of BC subs, get it again....
Nikon and Canon people should not be married to each other. Why did you let this happen?
 Post Reply Post Reply