Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what to do with a single RCF L15p200ak?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2018 at 12:21pm
Yes I got that too! I don't understand how that can happen... The only external link is the Youtube link, so it's gotta be that, but it looks like a normal YouTube link to me.

Windows 10, Chrome. I also have a Youtube downloader plugin installed (savefrom.net) 

Could be Chrome is automatically trying to download that Youtube link for some reason? Some reports online about it doing that.

Edited by Hemisphere - 13 April 2018 at 12:23pm
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2018 at 12:39pm
Same on edge on win phone
It's everything, not everythink!
Admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2018 at 2:11pm
It was trying to down the YouTube video that lazyman posted rather than showing the video within the post.

I have corrected the issue with lazyman post so you can now see the video plying in your browser rather than your browser trying to download it.

Edited by Administrator - 13 April 2018 at 2:12pm
DMorison View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMorison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2018 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

It was trying to down the YouTube video that lazyman posted rather than showing the video within the post.

I have corrected the issue with lazyman post so you can now see the video plying in your browser rather than your browser trying to download it.

Brilliant, thank you!
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2018 at 11:02am
nice, thank you gentlemen for the new input.

Maybe i'll get around to build something for the RCF this spring/summer.

Still have to sort out my "ghetto tops", and get some amps, maybe a cheapo four channel, been looking at the thomann offerings. BSS soundweb 9088 ii standing by for processing Cool

IF my wife doesn't murder me first though..... LOL
Steve20131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve20131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2018 at 9:50pm
Cracking driver, newer version of 06c, good in shallow reflex cabs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12