Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

for those using 24v amps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for those using 24v amps
    Posted: 25 July 2016 at 3:37pm
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2016 at 9:36pm
Hmm .... looks pretty useful.  You have one/some ? Know whats the cell count ? (i.e. 6S1P, 6S2P etc.)
"On back order" in the UK though.

Oh yeah - whats the connector ? I know it says 5.5mm bullet - but my last turning 5Ah one said 5.5mm bullet, but came with 4mm HXT - which actually suited me fine.

REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON
lost eden View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost eden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2016 at 11:08pm
Wonder why they reduced them to half price? And only in the UK & Australian warehouses? International & European warehouses are still the regular £100+ & the other similar capacitor HK own-brand packs in the UK warehouse are still at their regular prices (eg Multistar 12000mAh 6S is £70).

Whatever the reason, I wouldn't hold out hope that they restock at this price... Almost certainly in order to get rid of some undesirable stock for whatever reason...
Grinner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 8:55am
they do weird offers all the time. the batteries i use, was at 50% discount when i bought them for just a week.
an never been that cheap again. in the last 2 years
Saturnus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 10:27am
Well, I not surprised they don't do these discount on a regular basis as that price is lower than the raw manufacturing cost of the cells in the pack even if it was C grade batteries (absolute lowest grade, typically found in very cheap battery packs and segboards).

Edited by Saturnus - 01 August 2016 at 10:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply