Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Subwoofer for my speaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subwoofer for my speaker
    Posted: 18 August 2016 at 5:25pm
Hello,

I've recently purchased an "Ion Flash Cube", I'm please with how good the speaker is considering it was only £100 but I'd like to have more bass when it comes to my music. I'm just looking for some advice on how to do so, I've looked at subwoofers and if someone could suggest one to me it would be greatly appreciated. I want to connect my phone to my speaker via bluetooth so would the speaker and subwoofer connect by an aux cable?

Thank you

Taell
feliz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:03pm
you would need to to take the thing apart to get a line out to the subwoofer or use a cable and a splitter, if you did then a dayton audio 8 inch subwoofer would suffice. There are a few boxes for them on american hi fi forums. 
Taell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2016 at 12:44am
hey thanks for the reply, what do you mean when you say a cable and a splitter, could you link one that would work please?

Thank you
feliz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2016 at 2:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply