Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Citronic Avon SM330 Audio problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citronic Avon SM330 Audio problem
    Posted: 11 October 2016 at 3:11pm
Hi, I have  the above console which in most parts is in excellent working order.. However when playing turntable one (disk fader one) I get a low bleed audio signal of that channel on (disk fader two) when it is in the up position.

I have de-oxited all the pots, and checked all the rails  to see if there was any DIY bodges done previous, but cannot see anything out of the ordinary.

One thing does jump out though and could be nothing but because I do not have a service manual, it somewhat makes it difficult to check.

IC 5 which is an (MC1458N) and IC 4 which is a (MC1458P).

I had noticed this unit had been open before as two screws were missing. The chip looks to be a different brand to all the others that are in suit.

Wondering if this could be the problem?

Any advice would be much appreciated if anyone here knows anything on this model.

Kind Regards

SB68

Edited by soulboy68 - 11 October 2016 at 3:12pm
soulboy68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulboy68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 10:07pm
All sorted
 Post Reply Post Reply