Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18"/21" Folded horns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 8:06am
Originally posted by B_Bender B_Bender wrote:

Originally posted by BASSHORSE BASSHORSE wrote:

hats off to who ever designed um,.Thumbs Up
This guy

Maybe you should send him a tenner for ripping off his hard work.

not rippin his work,,just tryin to improve on his design LOL im sure he's got anuff loot by the looks ov him,,how ever,,if he's ever skint in the future i will donate a tenner to him,.i did buy the first quake thow,.650quid with a blown driver,.so he got payed somewere along the line Thumbs Up
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2017 at 8:52pm
Hug
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 9:29pm
What about a 24 flh?
In bass no one can hear you scream!
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2017 at 10:49pm

Originally posted by B_Bender B_Bender wrote:

hats off to who ever designed um,.Thumbs Up
This guy

Maybe you should send him a tenner for ripping off his hard work.

not rippin his work,,just tryin to improve on his design LOL im sure he's got anuff loot by the looks ov him,,how ever,,if he's ever skint in the future i will donate a tenner to him,.i did buy the first quake thow,.650quid with a blown driver,.so he got payed somewere along the line Thumbs Up

It does crack me up watching people justifying theft to themselves.
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 11:47am
Copyright infringement != Theft

But I am sure you've never torrented a copyrighted file in your life right Kyle?

Edited by odc04r - 28 January 2017 at 12:08pm
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 4:11pm
i agree but kyles the kind of guy who would only use a low quality downloaded file to see if its worth buying the real deal, make a decision delete the file and then buy or not buy the real thing. 
i do think that taking a cab apart examining it and playing around with similar designs isnt so bad for personal intelectual reasons is not so bad and im sure he would agree but you do your best to keep the original intelectual property's owner's secrets exactly that secret. I have a bass horn plan im working on myself and id love for one day someone to dissect it and evaluate and attempt to improve it, but ruining my ip rihts id be angry about [as an aside il probably make my design a publicly buildable plan but that is MY decision to make no one elses. 
kyle has the right to sit on his high horse in my opinion on this particular matter. 
just my  pennys worth
LOL
edit because that didnt read how i meant it after i posted it but didnt want to hide my original post, not suggesting he would download a file to evaluate it im just saying hed rather buy it if its worth buying 

Edited by Mark James - 28 January 2017 at 4:13pm
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 9:17pm
If people are building cabs for personal use and not copying for commercial sale, it really doesn't matter a damn imho.
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2017 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

If people are building cabs for personal use and not copying for commercial sale, it really doesn't matter a damn imho.
+1 as long as its not for profit
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
Joel2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2023 at 7:23pm
Are the plans available or are you able to build more for a paying customer would be interested if so 🫰
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234