Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody use Enttec DMXIS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djgorey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody use Enttec DMXIS?
    Posted: 06 January 2017 at 6:25pm
Hi

I was just wondering if anybody had any experience of using DMXIS from Enttec?

It seems to be a fairly straight-forward little programme that would suit me as a mobile DJ.  I just want something that I can programme some shows in like, "pan left and right, change gobo's, change colour etc", black-out, strobe, freeze and then hit a button and it do what I want it to do whilst I get on with doing the music.

If you imagine the Martin MC1 controller - I want something a little bit more sophisticated than that for when I want to put white twinkly lights on the first dance, but then I can forget about it for the majority of the rest of the night.  I am completely new to DMX programming.

I was just wondering what people's thoughts are on this programme - I haven't yet bought the USB-DMX box to unlock the software as I wanted to have a play with it before I splashed the cash.

Thanks for your thoughts :-)
Gaffa tape is like the force in Star Wars - there's a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together
 Post Reply Post Reply