Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a quote please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:36pm
Was getting that way. Obviously MY sarcasm was deemed helpful? 

It's everything, not everythink!
bcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 9:00pm
I just read this tread now and I guess the guys at pro sound web do know more than we do.....lol. Some of them don't know their ass from their elbow and to me that's the major insult on this tread. ( sorry jbl for the use of vulgalarity). When constructive criticism is given and the person requesting advice takes it the wrong way, then I'm afraid that's as immature as they get. What a prick. ( sorry again jbl, didn't mean to but ...)

Edited by bcs - 29 May 2017 at 9:00pm
MarjanM View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarjanM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by bcs bcs wrote:

I just read this tread now and I guess the guys at pro sound web do know more than we do.....lol. Some of them don't know their ass from their elbow and to me that's the major insult on this tread. ( sorry jbl for the use of vulgalarity). When constructive criticism is given and the person requesting advice takes it the wrong way, then I'm afraid that's as immature as they get. What a prick. ( sorry again jbl, didn't mean to but ...)

+10000
Marjan Milosevic
MM-Acoustics
www.mm-acoustics.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MM-Acoustics/608901282527713
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567