Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

beyma 18p1000 fe in a fane design

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sounds4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beyma 18p1000 fe in a fane design
    Posted: 21 June 2017 at 12:23pm
Hi guys

Just a little help. I am in the process of learning how winisd works and wanted to design an enclosure for the Beyma 18p1000fe that I have.  I have seen the fane design https://www.fane-international.com/downloads/FaneEN11801Enclosure.pdf  and like the look of this cab. I know its designed for the Fane but will the Beyma work in that cab. here's a link to the beyma https://www.beyma.com/products/lowmidfrequency/118P10FEV28

Thanks
darkmatter View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkmatter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 1:15pm
Maybe try modelling it in WinISD and posting results so that people can suggest whether they think your assumptions are right or wrong.

It will work in that it will make noise. Whether it is optimal for your application is a different question, and since you haven't described your application it's impossible to answer that Wink

sounds4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sounds4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 3:42pm
Thank you Darkmatter

I will use it between 38hz and 110hz( will see what sounds nice) to my 12 inch tops, also beyma loaded.
 Post Reply Post Reply