Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Other plans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newly build full range cabs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2017 at 7:34am
It's just below 90L, belive they are around 15cm, it's what WinIsd sugested for that tuning frequency.  

Edited by christth@hotmail.com - 24 August 2017 at 9:17am
stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 11:00am
Are the Denovo horns more readily available than they used to be? Last time I looked, they were not available outside the US.
christth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 7:49pm
No not really, except the Seos 12" horn is available at Parts Express i belive. The other seos horns and the Denovo drivers are only available at DIY Soundgroup. I used a shipping handler that did the export for me, DIY SG just sent to a US address and the handler did the rest. Not cheap, but worth it :)     
stevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 9:15pm
I see, thanks. Both of those options make the horns quite expensive. I've been experimenting with the JBL PT Econowave horns and wouldn't mind trying the Seos ones out. But not at those prices, I'm afraid.
christth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 12:43pm
Belive you also can buy SEOS from auto-tech in Poland. http://horns-diy.pl/en/
i'm not shure about pricing though, but shipping would certainly be cheaper.  

christth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 2:54pm
Her's a fresh masesure of these speakers, it's done inside in an not so big room so i wouldn't trust these to much. Crossover 1k5 Linkwitz-Riley 24db.

And 1k2:

Edited by christth@hotmail.com - 30 June 2017 at 3:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12