Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free 2 x 18 reflex boxes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free 2 x 18 reflex boxes
    Posted: 08 July 2017 at 2:57pm
I picked these up with some other stuff off ebay and they are of no use to me, they were loaded with Celestion G 250 18's with a pair of peizos in the middle 

I don't want anything for them but I do need them to be collected asap (from Lewisham south London), they are chipboard and covered with vynal but are a really good solid build, someone has put a lot of work into building them they are fitted with 4 bar handles on each box.
be warned these are not light boxes and are huge together with the style of them leading me to believe they were long ago part of a reggae sound so there could well be some history here.

Edited by colint - 08 July 2017 at 3:28pm
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 1:39pm
These have now been taken so are no longer available.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
 Post Reply Post Reply