Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Full plans for Punisher V2 or V3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdallow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full plans for Punisher V2 or V3?
    Posted: 12 July 2017 at 2:14pm
Hi,

Complete newbie to all of this, but trying to find a good set of plans to build a pair of punisher v2's or v3's, Obviously there are a few plans floating about for the V2's but nothing seems to be given in detail about dimensions or angles or anything down to a basic cut sheet? Not sure if i'm just being stupid and missing them in an obvious place. Anyways, what is the situation about V3 plans? I understand they're built out of thicker ply but is there any way to get hold of them and what is the main difference between the v2 and v3?

thanks in advance, sorry if anything i've said is completely wrong as I said complete newbie to building cabinets.
citizensc View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizensc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 3:46pm
V3 was an 18mm punisher built by someone, i forget who. The plan isnt public.

The pdf/jpeg plan for the v2 actually has everything you need to know to build them. Just do up a drawing in sketchup based on the info in the public plan and off you go.
jackdallow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdallow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 11:23pm
Sweet cheers, I'll have a look at sketch up!
 Post Reply Post Reply