Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Midas M 32R

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midas M 32R
    Posted: 19 August 2017 at 3:08pm
Hi anyone using this mixer if Yes how is it ?
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2017 at 4:22pm
Yeah I have one.

It's great for the money. Sounds ok, Build quality is far superior to the X32's

AC Audio are doing great deals on them at the moment. 
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
geoSal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoSal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2017 at 6:42pm
good value for money.way better than x32 or x sth from behringer.Also far superior from soundcraft cheap digital mixers and all the others(presonus/qsc/a&h,etc)

next step from the m32 would be pro1 or digico for some more cash.
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 8:28am
Thanks ordered,
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
Shelfstacker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelfstacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2017 at 10:46pm
We've got the full M32 and stagebox, and can't fault it. Much more user friendly than our Pro2.

Actually, I could do with some advice on what weekly rate to hire it out at, as I've just been asked and didn't have a clue?
If you are at the circus and being attacked by clowns - go for the juggler
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Shelfstacker Shelfstacker wrote:

We've got the full M32 and stagebox, and can't fault it. Much more user friendly than our Pro2.

Actually, I could do with some advice on what weekly rate to hire it out at, as I've just been asked and didn't have a clue?

I do my M32R for £40 a day and £80 - £120 a week plus VAT.

Out of interest what stage boxes do you use with your Pro2 and M32?

I have just purchased 2 x DL231's I never knew about them before I went shopping if I am honest. The dual pre amps are great.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
Shelfstacker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelfstacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2017 at 10:02pm
Thanks for that.

Yes, I looked at the DL231, but thought it was an expensive way of getting 48 channels into a Pro2.  Really clever split though, but as we already had an analogue patch bay with tail set, we went with the DL251.  This with our line system allows a lot of flexibility with hiring in desks.

I got a DL32 for the M32, although I think it's been out on hire twice, as it always seems to get used on those desk at side of stage/ipad jobs.
If you are at the circus and being attacked by clowns - go for the juggler
 Post Reply Post Reply