Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swap
    Posted: 07 September 2017 at 8:48pm
I have a Crown K2 amp in reasonable condition specs below.

https://adn.harmanpro.com/site_elements/resources/995_1425481007/K1-K2-Data-Sheet-136713_original.pdf

What I want as in exchange is 1 x Citronic PPX300 (old type with the orange font)
and also                                1 x Citronic PPX150 older type (also with the orange font)

these need to be based in London or surrounding areas be in reasonable condition and working.
(I'm based in South London)
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2017 at 7:39pm
Still looking! Big smile
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Majestic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majestic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 8:04am
i will take the k2 if you want to sell it. i also have a ppx900 if thats any good. cheers
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 8:26am
Thanks for the offer but I want to swap really I already have a 1200,900,450 so I now want the 300 and 150, (I don't really want the 1600) to complete the somewhat heavy rack.
Thanks for your offer though.
Col.
Majestic View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majestic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2017 at 1:28pm
No worries, let me know if you want cash for the k2. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply