Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15's
    Posted: 23 September 2017 at 5:09pm
A while ago I posted for some 15's, a lot of replies and I got sorted. Some of the other offers were cool and I thought as I might need two more I'd go back and look. Mmmm, there are only 4 pages?

So, anybody got any decent 15's for pair compact subs? Not after new boxed 18 sound money, used and sensible with delivery please?

Ta as usual
It's everything, not everythink!
bassdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by nickyburnell nickyburnell wrote:

A while ago I posted for some 15's, a lot of replies and I got sorted. Some of the other offers were cool and I thought as I might need two more I'd go back and look. Mmmm, there are only 4 pages?

So, anybody got any decent 15's for pair compact subs? Not after new boxed 18 sound money, used and sensible with delivery please?

Ta as usual

I seem to remember offering you a pair of Overton 15b500 but was late getting back to you with work commitments, I'm after a half decent amp but willing to do a deal on these after something that can do 1k a side at 4 ohms

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 7:10pm
Also have 3 15'' drivers that came from some McGregor pw15/600 subs they used to load them with eminence kappa lf and then the later ones switched to a different manufacturer so I guess there similar all be it they are cast chassis weigh a couple of kg more and have proper push connectors
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 9:29pm
Interested in the Obertons, or pics of the others please?  Not got an amp though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 10:33pm
Pm'd you.
love2all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 1:01pm
I got five fane 15xb drivers available
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 2:33pm
PM prices please
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 3:41pm
I've got a single JBL 2226h in vgc £100 if that's any use?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2017 at 1:22pm
In the interest of politeness, thank you all, had tons of offers here and FB. All sorted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2017 at 4:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply