Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First build

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRZSYSTEMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First build
    Posted: 27 September 2017 at 6:52pm
Hi everyone i'm looking to start my first home build as part of my BA honours major project , i was originally planning on building a pair of hogs but after looking into it more and it being my first attempt am thinking of making the 18" super scoopers from the plans on here due to them being apparently an easier build. Does anyone have any other suggestions for what i could build? the main music that is going to be played is drum and bass/jungle/reggae/dub, after reading in the FAQ why the admin? doesnt like scoops it seems im going to need to build another section for the frequencies that lack in horns. 
Also he mentions that the frequencies in scoops that you feel are lacking, is there another build i could attempt where this isnt the case because as im sure you all know feeling the low low end is essential..
also another thing to be taken into consideration is they will be used for all sorts of partys some where they will need to be carried distances over different terrains so am wondering how heavy the final build is 
 thanks 

Edited by SRZSYSTEMS - 27 September 2017 at 6:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply