Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gjallarhorns under punishers ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junoprobelaunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gjallarhorns under punishers ?
    Posted: 04 April 2020 at 9:55pm
Hi
Been doing alot of research and thinking as to what i should next aquire for my system and I've become quite keen on the idea of sticking a few gjallarhorns (4 to start with but eventually will have a 1:1 pun gjallarhorn ratio) under my current stack of 8 puns to add a low end grunt where the puns and FLH in general tend to lack. I read the thread about Othorns under puns and the general consensus seemed to be it could sound awesome just not the most practical / necessary but for the purpose of a no compromise outstanding sounding system could i achieve what i'm going for with gjallerhorns? The reason i thought this required its own thread its because i havent seen the gjallerhorns used outside or with anything other than an othorn above so was want to make sure that this is just due to it being a relatively niche design and not me missing something blatantly obvious.
Thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply