Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glastonbury

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glastonbury
    Posted: 23 June 2019 at 11:14am
Hello Guys

So who is going to Pilton Pop Festival next weekend?

I am taking care of a late night venue in Block 9 called Geneosys, please do drop by and say hello. Doing every night 10 or 11pm until 6am.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 1:01pm
Wasn't Geneosys a planet in Starwars 2? Tongue
Be seeing you.
rosssss224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosssss224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by jacethebase jacethebase wrote:

Hello Guys

I am taking care of a late night venue in Block 9 called Geneosys, please do drop by and say hello. Doing every night 10 or 11pm until 6am.

The big new stage? What boxes can we expect??
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by rosssss224 rosssss224 wrote:

Hello Guys

No, that’s IICON, and is MLA. Six hangs from what I’ve heard, in ‘surround’.

Surprised they dropped MLA off Genosys, it was a license condition the last few times. Look after our backline please Jace!

We have the massive four corner Danley Jericho in Temple again, with BC415 and DBH218s, plus SM80M and TH118 with Mini180 delays in Rum Shack.
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 5:45pm
Who has said they dropped MLA?

Backlines not my side of the Multi, But I am sure what ever is there will be taken great care of.

www.stage2sound.com
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by rosssss224 rosssss224 wrote:

Hello Guys

Hey mate

No thats Icon, Genosys was there last few years I think. I have skipped last few Glastonburys for corporate shows. 
Trying to gear my self up for it to be honest. Not operated a all night rave type thing in a long time. Should be fun though :) Will be nice not to have to wear blacks and eat conference chicken for the show.

Please do come and say hi if your there though Ross.

www.stage2sound.com
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 6:21pm

Who has said they dropped MLA?

Backlines not my side of the Multi, But I am sure what ever is there will be taken great care of.

Ahh, I took ‘taking care of’ to mean ‘doing sound for’ but if you’re on buttons then that makes more sense! Will come say hi on one of the many wanders to Maceo’s
doober View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

We have the massive four corner Danley Jericho in Temple again, with BC415 and DBH218s, plus SM80M and TH118 with Mini180 delays in Rum Shack.

The Temple sounded incredible last time. Which Jehrico do you use?

Edited by doober - 23 June 2019 at 10:06pm
Blahblahblah
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 11:08pm
Tucked up in my caravan, nice and peaceful tonight , Strummerville awaits.. Load in tomorrow happy days 

Edited by 4D - 23 June 2019 at 11:42pm
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by doober doober wrote:

Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

The Temple sounded incredible last time. Which Jehrico do you use?

Thanks; it was actually annoyingly easy to get to that

It’s four J3-94, with SH96HO front fills and OS80 for fill on the upper walkway. That’s 10 main speakers for 5000+ people in an area over 50m x 50m. 16 compression drivers.

Will try and come say hi up at Strummerville Ford, I don’t have to work Thurs - Mon so there’s no excuse really!

Edited by toastyghost - 23 June 2019 at 11:41pm
doober View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2019 at 11:42pm
Cool, I'm looking forward to having another listen to them.

I'm working at Worthy View Wednesday and Thursday, I've got the rest of the event off to enjoy the music. I call it research.

I'm on site from tomorrow. Really looking forward to the first pint in Maceo's!
Blahblahblah
monkeypuzzle View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeypuzzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 3:33am
Bed time after a night out at maceos and other late night establishments , back to work at 8 in the EE recharge, off on Tuesday as another gig calls this weekend. Might try to get out tomorrow night if we’re done in time. Buenos noches.
blah blah blah blah blah......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>