Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H/H PA Systems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H/H PA Systems
    Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:54pm
Here`s a few of Andy`s collection

Mhamplification View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:54pm
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:55pm
Nachural View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nachural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:17pm
Thats all in fantastic condition especially when you think that much of it must be 25+
Built to last in those days!Smile
it's all just cardboard and magnets really
jazomir View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazomir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:32pm
I can remember having wet dreams about that sort of speaker array!! Are those really old timers or are they photos from times gone by? I can't believe that they could all be in such good nick after all this time! If they are indeed originals it just shows what class gear HH was to have stood the test of time in such an exemplary manner!
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:56pm
Excellent photos Martin....that's quite a collection he has there.
Be seeing you.
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:01pm
That is only a tiny part of his collection
and yes the photos were taken about a week ago he is very proud of his collection and everything  has to be perfect
I must admit I was bowled over when I saw these photos as I have only seen the collection tightly packed away in storage
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:08pm
   I'm drooling over my keyboard here! very nice,Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:37pm
wow ..what a great collection,and top condition,they look like brand new
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:32am
I think,with the exception of the folded horns which were ply,the rest of the cabinets were just chipboard,covered in vinyl,so those excellent HH big wrap-around corners have done their job well in protecting them.

Interesting to try this one day,i allways saw the HH 1500e driver and their HF200 bullet tweeter as a budget uk copy of the K130/E130 and 2402 bullet,would like to get an empty/blown Pro150 cabinet,and fit them with some E130/2402's i have here and do a direct comparision.....im betting those HH concert folded horns would sound nice with a E140 or gauss 4583 as well.

Martin,how does Andy manage to stop the chassis corrosion on all those magnesium drivers? Obviously he keeps them dry,but is his storage place heated?
Be seeing you.
hhamplification View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhamplification Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:10am
Hi Martin
Thanks for posting the HH PA pictures up for me, I'll have to get my head around it as there are loads more to come yet, Very early mid way and the end!
This is a great site to come to, spending ages now just looking, don't forget the Lime Green Kennet!
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:09pm
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>