Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP !! SUITABLE BIN FOR jbl 2242H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeyRizzla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP !! SUITABLE BIN FOR jbl 2242H
    Posted: 18 January 2017 at 10:32am
hi,

i was looking for a bin to fit for my jbl 2242H driver. but until this point i have,'t found anything.

need to know ASAP, please help me out !

_djk_ View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _djk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 7:15pm
What do you thing you are going to do with that one driver?

T/S parameters look good for a tapped horn (or a reflex).
djk
MikeyRizzla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeyRizzla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 9:16pm
found these drivers with inclosure for low price. but after doing some research i came to the conclussion that these drivers won't be needed.

Am looking to build a sound. but as a noob in tech talk it's not easy to get the info i need :)

maybe this can be posted in a correct forum but i'm new and didn't find anything about this so here it goes..

i'm thinking of building the super scooper , on the plans they advice a PD.1850 driver but after looking on their site i don't understand why they don't advice the PD.1851 as wel, or is their a reason for that?

krazyneil View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazyneil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2017 at 11:57pm
the pd1851 is just an updated version of that driver,and probably wasn't available when the plans were made
GOD TOLD ME TO DO IT !!!!!
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2017 at 9:10am
I am fairly sure you could pick up a pair of W bins for a hundred each, the single 18 ones. They were designed for this driver.
In bass no one can hear you scream!
 Post Reply Post Reply