Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey, you pointing that at me.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunchieTey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2009 at 6:31am
I don't think this could be used as evidence of a 'police state'. You can clearly see how bright even that small laser was, how bright would a serious laser be? Imagine if the cops were chasing someone who'd just nicked your car, but lost him cause some little knob jockey was out for a laugh? It's the same as pointing a 1000000 candlepower spotlight in a coppers face while he is trying to drive. Think he'll ignore that?

I think if you're dumb enough to point lasers at aircraft, police helicopters or cars then expect to be punished. You can't say oh it was just a laugh, this guy had a relatively small laser that easily lit the cockpit like a disco strobe. I'm sure in a dark cockpit(which your eyes have adjusted to) the flash of a decent laser COULD be enough to temporarily blind the pilot. Maybe not enough for any sort of crash or anything but still dangerous enough.

I have no sympathy for things like this. Stupid acts by stupid people :)

One new law in my area that i farking love, is that if caught doing burnouts/skids(pick your local slang) in a car 3 times, and they crush your car while you watch and cry like a little bitch-big rims, sound system and all HAHAHAHAHA!
Speaker addict
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12