Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iNuke 6000/12000DSP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taurusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iNuke 6000/12000DSP
    Posted: 14 October 2016 at 2:35am
Hey!
Anyone know how to check firmware in iNukes? And how to do the update?

I downloaded FW 1.3 off the site, no instructions only a release note.

The editor (which is where I wudda thot FW updates would start) has no such option. Clicking on the .exe FW file opens & closes a window very fast.

I use WIN 10 so I dunno if that's the issue, but I can't find any info on Berry site or via Google.

Anybody else experienced this?

Edited by taurusty - 14 October 2016 at 2:35am
odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 9:40am
The firmware comes as an application file so with the INuke correctly connected to the PC that is all you should need to install it. If it was designed to be uploaded via the editor s/w then the firmware file would be a binary data file such as .bin or similar.

It is probably a W10/Berry software issue, but I can't help with that sorry,
taurusty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taurusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 2:19pm
Thanks ODc4r. I really wanted to check the amp 1st, but the start up only shows iNuke on the screen. No mention of how to ck it in documentation...
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 5:06pm
*To update the iNUKE DSP Amplifiers press SETUP while switching the unit on and run the iNUKEusbupdate_V1-1.exe.  Smile
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
taurusty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taurusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 5:14pm
Yep! That works! Maximum respect Jammin. I'll have to relay that to Berry CS 'cos they wrote me that 'they will have to investigate"!!!

Thanks again, Jammin, that's what this community is all about!

Edited by taurusty - 14 October 2016 at 5:22pm
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 5:31pm
no problem if i flash my 6000 dsp will it be 2ohm stable   LOL
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
 Post Reply Post Reply