Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jbl 4560 plans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jbl 4560 plans
    Posted: 25 October 2007 at 3:01am
does anyone have plans for the jbl 4560 cab? its for a single 15 low freq. driver. long throw.

i had bought some plans for this cab off ebay  by the famous dougie. ive searched his name on the internet and realized that hes actually making money off of someone elses design. he charged me and is also selling these plans on ebay for 15 bucks a pop. and you cant even read them well. very hard copies to read and understand.

thanks,
jason
drummers can run sound too!!
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:08am
I'm sure that JBL issued the drawings. They'll be in cyberspace somewhere.
_djk_ View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _djk_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:31am
djk
Static Age View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static Age Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:46am
i have a copy of the slightly more compact 816 horn plan if needed
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 11:18am
Originally posted by _djk_ _djk_ wrote:

http:/

Voice coils get a little to hot there djk? Big%20smile
Be seeing you.
ychole audio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ychole audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:25pm
   I just want to ask JBL man on what are the drivers on the 4560 when they came out?
Thanks!!
I am ZERIEL'S dad!!!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:57pm
oh gosh,thats a hard one....they have used several over the years....for a real thumpy sound,K145/E145 works well...also 2205,2220, 2225..thats if u want to use them for low end..if u want a more extended mid sound,try the E130......and also its worth noting the Electrovoice EVM15b works well to...and over here in Uk the old Celestion powercell 15inch was a cheaper alternative to US drivers.
Ian.
Be seeing you.
ychole audio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ychole audio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:03pm
      Did they use the e140 too?Ive seen a lot with E130 in them.
Thanks for the information.
I am ZERIEL'S dad!!!
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 8:59am
just looking at the old brochures,the E140 was never a factory-fit option,but im sure they would work fine, the older k140 i have seen in 4560`s many times......the reason for the E130 being used is its high efficiency...the driver 103db/w/m...using it in a 4560 gives huge upper-bass/ lower mid-range punch.
Be seeing you.
heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:17am
smells like california burning
.....power is nothing without control....
 Post Reply Post Reply