Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

link to designs for the punisher...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sencesync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: link to designs for the punisher...
    Posted: 22 August 2005 at 1:44pm
  haha i cant remember the link, can someone repost it for me?
Jez_Ultra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jez_Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 1:49pm
go to www.speakerstore.nl and navigate from there. 

Edited by Jez_Ultra
Sencesync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sencesync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 2:02pm
sorry dude, bad link =[
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 2:06pm
the hyperlink may be wrong, but the address is correct!
Timber_MG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timber_MG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 4:07pm
@Sencesync: This forum is speakerplans.com, not google.com. A quick search for "Punisher Horn" came up with a link at rank 5, 4 if you don't count the indented link to prosoundweb and 2/3 if you can read dutch.

Google for search heuristics, boolean expressions and read up on google.com about how to search, please.

*whishes he were mod*
Sencesync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sencesync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 5:40pm

i figured id ask here, is there a freakiin problem with that?

jesus man take a chill pill

ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 5:58pm
@ Sencesync:  Has it occurred to you that it might actually be quicker to do a search yourself rather than wait for a reply on here?  Chances are if you search for info yourself then you will come across the answer to other questions before they even arise.

People on forums such as this are using their own, unpaid time to answer questions from people such as yourself and I.  The least you can do is ask questions to which you have at least tried and failed to find the answer yourself and be polite in doing it.

Timber_MG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timber_MG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 6:06pm
You, are truly something different, oblivious to the conventions that govern healthy social interaction and the first person on this forum to provoke use of outright flame.

You, sir are a ...

Hint: right-click image properties

You are too fecking lazy to spend as much time searching as it takes to post for banal questions (forum and online search first ne, or is that another aspect of good manners you don't learn about where you come from?) Your actions dilute the quality of search results future users post as the s/n ratio of your threads is lower than most car-audio forums.

Now F**k Off

Edited by Timber_MG
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 6:12pm
Someone had to do it.... nice one.
PoteirosCorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PoteirosCorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 8:46pm

haha

right on

Sencesync View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sencesync Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:24pm

hey, F-U-C-K you. your the one that started it, so you have no place what so ever to even try stating somthing like that. all i said was to take a chill because you came off the wrong foot. i figured id ask here consider this is where the "PROS" are at...

and here i was thinking mabey id give it one more try with you people. now i know for a fact your all a bunch of stuckup smartasses. i hope you like your life the way it is...

Timber_MG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timber_MG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 1:27am
Funny you should state that, initially the pros (amongst which are Elliot and djk no less iirc) even responded to some of your questions, but your attitude is just about the worst this forum has ever seen and their comments are completely lost on you. But then you respectfully direct "PROS" to search on google for you (and in a very casual style at that)? Life will teach you a lesson yet, don't you worry.

This is my last post to you, as you are evidently a malformed social being and are just out to provoke a reaction and waste my and other forum members time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>