Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Live band

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigey-C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 3:08pm
Not sure,, cant find pics of the internal layout, so cannot comment on it
djstefanos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djstefanos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 3:16pm
well the thl828's once shook my glasses off my face, so they go quite low lol
gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2006 at 7:33am
end of the day, reflex can still (and still do) do any sized crowd you like, its simply they are less efficient than horns so require more of them to get the required SPL.

Ive found for live music, its best to have plenty of kicky cabs, nothing better than a nice kicking drum kit and i like punchy bass guitar going through as well (depending on music style). gives the pro 'phat' feeling! Long as the midtops keep up with it and are nice and clear.

end of the day for live music, doesnt matter what your doing, the engineer should be ablke to make it sound pretty good providing the system isnt complete w@nk!
djstefanos View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djstefanos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2006 at 8:45am
yea have to agree with that gingerbiscuit69
LostGrayCat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LostGrayCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 10:38pm
I'd have to ask what kind of music and what instruments are being amplified. I liked the Martin 115's, great punch and throw.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12