Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

look at

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rottbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: look at
    Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:03pm

sorry in french, est ce que l'on peu trouver des plan pour ce type de boite

thank
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:33pm

The guy that designed and built that system is TonyASS a member.

jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 9:30pm
Be seeing you.
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 4:01am
Where is Mr T? on his hol's or retired already?
I bet Mr T and Mr R are having Tea and cakes from the local Tea shop, and chatting over sound related things?

"Would you like a cup of tea & cake my lady friend? after all...we are ladies"
And don't forget to sit down when you take a piss.
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Where is Mr T? on his hol's or retired already?
I bet Mr T and Mr R are having Tea and cakes from the local Tea shop, and chatting over sound related things?

"Would you like a cup of tea & cake my lady friend? after all...we are ladies"

And don't forget to sit down when you take a piss.

It will be afternoon tea on Sunday.
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:07pm
One bit of info about the Gauss/ASS system in Sono. Many years ago we had 4 distributors in France, and one of them was a company called Publison. It was run by a French guy called Peter Dean. He took our concert  and our Q system which were loaded with Gauss speakers and Emilar compression drivers. We also used the Gauss 4000 2 inch hf. I designed a horn for it which later become a horn that Malcolm Hill used in his systems. Does anyone remember the silver horns. I digress. Peter Dean was responsible for getting us on the front cover of the mag and reviewed inside, so we had extremely good coverage at the time.
rottbull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rottbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2007 at 3:52pm
ok, thus should be contacted the quoted people where you has them the plans of these cases and are what you can me or us them transemettre
 Post Reply Post Reply