Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking to hire someone to analyze room measures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to hire someone to analyze room measures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to hire someone to analyze room measures
    Posted: 28 December 2017 at 7:58am
Not sure if this is allowed to be posted in this Forum, if not, I will remove (I am not allowed to post in the 'Wanted' forum as a Newbie);

Looking for someone would be able to guide me to taking measurements with Room EQ Wizard (I have RTA mic and sound card ready), analyze the data and make adjustments. 

I am happy to pay for this service.

Thanks!

Evan
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 9:41am
putting at least what country you are in would maybe help to get useful responses..
sugerman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 9:49am
Good call... I am in Indonesia, so I would need to be the one to take readings and somehow work over email or Skype. 

Post Reply Post Reply