Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Loophole’s System

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 6:15pm
Practise makes perfect!  A week sounds a long long time.
Mal X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:29pm
A week ha, thats amature stuff you should see how we do it in essex, even the girls could do 6 crates in a week.
Mal, how loud was that!!!!!!
tb_mike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb_mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:56am

Hey! were all after efficient subs-yet guys who are alcohol-efficient dont get any respect!  btw i hate beer cant stand it-vodka !!!!

Nice to have pics + system description!

loophole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loophole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:38pm
hey im not going to lie, i do aspire to that level of consumption, but i think it'll take a couple more years of training before my pink and healthy liver blackens and hardens to the extent of you two
i dunno, would love to move the progress along faster, but my appalling crack habit's really draining the money from the important causes ;)

thanks for hosting those mike, may have a couple more interesting pics to put up soon

joe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12