Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

martin w bins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:44am
lol, u obviously have a small cock and nothing better to say... MODs, please delete, cheers, Pat
james folkes View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james folkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 5:47pm
to be fair, i considered deleting this when it first cropped up. the same question was also asked contemporaneously in the general forum, which is to my mind a pretty sensible place for it to be. it seems reasonable to wait a while for an answer in one section and then only post elsewhere should the topic remain dormant, making this thread an unnecessary double post. also, this section was created so as to prevent a special breed of query from being lost amongst the deluge of miscellaneous general pa questions that speakerplans hosts; it would be nice to keep it as a preserve for slightly more challenging technical concepts.

as it already had replies on it i didn't delete it, but i'm kind of wishing i had...

i mean, it's hardly furthered the cause, has it?

james.
mardy hippy.
gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:14pm
im not bothered, there is no answers on here, absolutely nothing productive, just banter aimed at me, and me being the child i am....

on a serious note, what someone loads an existing cab with, which a simple search on here, or the web (i did both) comes up with answers is hardly advanced. not like he is asking what model of skytech woofer in this would make the most effective smoke machine, now that IS advanced
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12