Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Bashers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 volt line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metal Bashers
    Posted: 28 February 2017 at 5:51pm
I am in need of a small fabrication shop that can knock up some brackets and powder coat them. I can send a pattern for them to copy. Any ideas?
Our local outfit lost/forgot about the last bits I left with them, so not using them again. Anyway, they are a bit too big a firm now to be bothered with small jobs.

Thanks in advance.
I never did understand Millman's Theorem !
WILLZTHRILLZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WILLZTHRILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2017 at 7:31pm
I can do that.
email 
blastedthings@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers
Will
ps. I will post a pic of my business card later, and you can see what I earn my living from coz 'speakers dont pay bills'       now, who said that?
Will.
100 volt line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 volt line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 3:18pm
Cheers

WILLZTHRILLZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WILLZTHRILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 3:08am
Hi 100 volt, sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier, pc crashed n died n junkie stole my phone..............
Can you post pics here of what you want built? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to place my card here coz of forum rules.
Can you post a drawing of what you need to be made and let me know what you require?
Cheers.
Will.

100 volt line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 volt line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2017 at 2:57pm
The brackets are for the Atlas Sound CJ 46 speaker. I will see if I can take a picture and email it to you, but google the model and you will get an idea.  Will count up how many, but am guessing at 20.

Ta
 Post Reply Post Reply