Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > HD 15 horn
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Modifiction to HD15 Flare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj jammin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:20pm
Very nice work, is that hogs under the hd15s?

Optik-Sound-System View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optik-Sound-System Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by HighLift HighLift wrote:

Done them with 3 sections. Shocked

Nice!! do you have a plan for the 3 panel design?? hoping to get a pair made up soon.
all bass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Optik-Sound-System Optik-Sound-System wrote:

Nice!! do you have a plan for the 3 panel design?? hoping to get a pair made up soon.

Should be exactly the same as HD15 plans with the 3 piece section as shown on page 1.

Edited by all bass - 15 January 2013 at 11:57pm
nuclearbass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuclearbass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:37pm
Personally I think the curve looks a lot better
one life - have fun!
Force fusion pro audio
immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 3:58pm
Does anyone know how the 3 section hd15 sounds? i have got the wood cut for them but might attempt making curved ones instead.
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:14pm
If we're talking about modified HD15s, could I tempt anyone to build one of these instead ? Embarrassed

http://www.freespeakerplans.com/forum/44-roots-culture/20372-15-bph-kick-for-scoops

TDA designed/built original mod, & I'm experimenting with that even further.

Edited by levyte357- - 29 July 2013 at 4:15pm
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:19pm
i might have but got the wood cut for some hd15s yesterday xD if these hd15s don't pan out then i might have a crack at building two of those.
immortal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immortal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:52am
I have built two of the 3 piece curve HD15s and they do sound pretty nice.

They are not the best built boxes I have ever done, I accidentally cut the baffle too small so had to use a lot of silicon at one end instead of cutting an angled piece, don't think it has affected it too much though.

I still need to get them out properly, I had them out last Friday but had to hold off because of the sound limit.

Not the best picture, at some point I am going to make a brace for them as well.
Cemetery Sounds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12