Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > MT122
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MT121 revisited, revised

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:05pm
djeddie beat me to it!

you can get pretty far with the free version imo. I had a one year license of the 7 pro, ended up not using most of the "pro" features - the only useful one is dwg import/export.
graftak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graftak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm
yes but I cant open this plan in the free version, it said I need version 8. something...

Cheers, Graftak
eltron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eltron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:31pm
Yes, the current (yes, free) version is 8, downloadable on the site posted above.
Also it seems like you can install 8 parallel with 7 nowadays, just checked on two different systems, mac and win xp pc.
collision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 4:35pm
what driver did you adapt this plan for? would a pd123er work well in it?

thanks

ONE LIFE. AVE IT.
smoore View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 11:10pm
Yea can anyone make a list of compatible/recommended drivers for these plans? Or similiar T/S parameters would probably be more useful. I have eminence alpha 12" drivers and was looking at building.

Top stuff anyway!
PuppaBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuppaBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:56am
And PD 12MH25?

www.facebook.com/PuppaFran www.facebook.com/CrucialRuler www.facebook.com/DUBFever
vibez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vibez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:31am
I have mt122's and mt121's and have tried many drivers in them but have been most happy with bms drivers, i had to alter chamber size slightly from the original design that is on this site but results were very good in my opinion. I haven't had a close look at these new dimensions but would advise anyone building mt's to check out bms available from Tony Wilkes on here.
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:47am
I would like to build some of these over summer but dont really want to have to work out how sketch up works so was wondering if anyone had a pdf of the designs and maybe a cut list so I can start working out how many sheets of ply im going to need.
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:33am
the .ZIP file should have all dimensions needed in JPEG format. I don't have cutlist, that you need to work out yourself.

Edited by pfly - 28 December 2012 at 11:35am
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by collision collision wrote:

what driver did you adapt this plan for? would a pd123er work well in it?

thanks

Originally posted by smoore smoore wrote:

Yea can anyone make a list of compatible/recommended drivers for these plans? Or similiar T/S parameters would probably be more useful. I have eminence alpha 12" drivers and was looking at building.

Top stuff anyway!

Originally posted by PuppaBB PuppaBB wrote:

And PD 12MH25?

This comes a bit late apparently:

Really, differences of few cubic cm and millimetres here and there won't really make this that different to the original Rog Mogale MT122/MT121, everything said about the original applies for this redesign also, the point of my redesign was to just make it easier to build.
UpComingSound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpComingSound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:39pm
If any one can help me out, question I just purchase the B&C 12pe32 for mt121 and am using the ashley protea 4.8sp for crossover what should i set the cross over settings at ? HPF freq and LPF freq  right now I have the HPF at 150 and LPF at 2000
LjudLahger View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LjudLahger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:46pm
Nice work! Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>