Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my new setup :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by amlu amlu wrote:

those cables are 2.5 flex, they are doubled up on the part going to the battery. enough i say :-)

little spot under the bridge is out of the way, some park rangers come in the morning, we showed them how we keep the place clean, our rubbish packed up together with couple of bags picked up what we found them and was not ours.
they give us a hour to finish and pack... fair play.

see... cause no trouble and leave the place the way you found it and everybodys happy.

...wish more people "in charge of stuff" were like this

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:03pm
amp rack :-)

bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:23am
nice! good amount of stuff going on, you've done well to not make cable spaghetti out of it all
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:16am
gonna be taking them speakers out on coming saturday night, around east london, psychedelic and progresive trance will be played. free gathering pm me if you wish to come :)
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:20am
Thats a cool little amp box you have there, im building a new one very soon. like the power cons i use them myself for 12volt projects makes life easy and save. 

I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
studio45 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studio45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:55pm
Just curious, why didn't you use XLR's for signal interconnects? they're waterproof and they lock :) Does your system play while it's on the bike trailer or only when stationary?
Studio45 - Repairs & Building Commotion Soundsystem -Mobile PA
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by studio45 studio45 wrote:

Just curious, why didn't you use XLR's for signal interconnects? they're waterproof and they lock :) Does your system play while it's on the bike trailer or only when stationary?

no xlr due to amps having only unbalanced inputs. all of it is running unbalanced anyway. so no point using xlrs... and i had lots of nice rca interconnects around... and if i need i can swap the processing from minidsp to car-audio gear.

i`m starting to have  2 versions of the system now... one "big", the one on last pictures, that needs a van or estate car or 7 seater minicab to move around. small version can be loaded into a trailer and play on the move.
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 9:18pm
new inventions coming... dj table combined with a platform trolley :-)

Rellizate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rellizate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:15am
That table/trolley combo looks great! You gonna put more of a grill around the outside or leave as is?
bitSmasher View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bitSmasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:46am
I have an idea for a DJ table/road case that folds up on to a goods trolley... but I'm interested to see where you go with this setup
amlu View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:17pm
some nice weather last weekend.... system went out outdoors :-)

Edited by amlu - 27 May 2013 at 4:21pm
Edd Jordan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edd Jordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:51pm
tasty!
I do a sideline in ply wood wheels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>