Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need some decent front end and tweeters!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some decent front end and tweeters!
    Posted: 23 June 2009 at 10:10am
Hi all,

I got a C2 MK1 at the moment and I'd never planned to do anything audiowise as I'm changing the car in a few months but I was given a 1500W Vibe sub with built in 1000W amp which is going in this week.
I was going to leave the rest of the audio system as is but I've been tempted to get some decent front door car speakers and tweeters to compliment the new sub! Smilie

Due to the fact that the car is going end of August don't want to spend over say £40 whihc I now is a very small budget but like I say the cars going and I just want something decent to get rid of the poor standard crackly ones! Plus I'd be happy to eBay it! Now atm I'm looking at some Vibe SE-K60's with tweeters and crossovers but just wondering if you got any better suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Josh

p.s. complete novice to car audio so be gentle, also I have an aftermarket JVC G-441 HU (I think thats what its called) Smilie
crystal.a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal.a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2009 at 2:50pm
i really wouldn't bother if your not gonna amp them they prob wont sound right if your only gonna get rid of them with the car then get some cheap co-axails from halfords etc if your gonna take your system with you when you change car go for alpine or jl audio components with a descent 4 channel amp to run them and some 6x9's and you wont be dissapointed Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply