Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > 1850 and 186 horns
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newly built 186

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 2:58am
from now on, can we all take a first picture like this one lol
very arty, bet you go/went art college?
...think the dewalt should be slighlty to the left don't you think, and a bit more ciggerate ash wouldn't go a miss

Edited by mykey - 11 February 2009 at 3:13am
heinrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heinrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:00am

ooooooopppppppppppsssssssss!!!!!!!!!! wayt....

saan kaba rito sa pics,,,,,,,,is that you, 1st from left to right,, or the one bringing zildian........heheheh

street:

how much are fanes in your place.......

Edited by heinrich - 11 February 2009 at 3:05am
.....power is nothing without control....
Xmax extreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xmax extreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:48am
Nice!!!Clap Keep more coming.... 

Streetsounds, what T&T model are you using.?... AK18DSW? or the PD1850B?

The PD1850B eats more power than the AK18DSW....Just finished a total of 16 SL36 loaded with PD1850B....and it was bloody shaking loud!!!... Wacko

Here's some pics of the PD1850B....

Maximum Excursion

Don't criticize your own competition, it looks like a publicity of your own commercial products.
streetsounds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 8:31am
Thanks Gents!

Lizgar,
They sound good. Didnt have a chance to install other driver,  i just installed all the ones i got on hand, they do the job anyway, I havnt seen that crown PRO 1860 pA, how much is that cost.
Bass matters...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 8:39am
Originally posted by heinrich heinrich wrote:

Clap

whoa!!!! kinda tasty ,,,,
what types of genre are u playing pards?

LOL sana malapit tayo......maraming chicharon sa'min......hehehehhe

pam pulotan...........

Im more on a live band setup..Batangas ako pards. Padala ka chicharon kahit sa picture. hehe, masarap yun sa FundadorStar..saan ka ba ngayon?

..Im the 1st guy from the left
Bass matters...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 8:58am
Originally posted by mykey mykey wrote:

Originally posted by streetsounds streetsounds wrote:

Thanks. They sound good with 186. We used them 2 just recently in a live band set along side with 2 wsx with fane also in it that we suppose to transfer to 186 (but no more time to do it so). Well after comparing the two we decided to dispose wsx. The other 6 cabs got T&T installed in it, sound almost the same with fane.
Shocked

great picturesClapClap

Thanks Sir!!!
The reason why we decided to move from wsx to 186 is the movility, wsx is a great cab no question about it, maybe its just time to change, hehe (not really disposing it). Thats my friend decision(the guy from the far right)after listening to 186.

"from now on, can we all take a first picture like this one lol
very arty, bet you go/went art college?
...think the dewalt should be slighlty to the left don't you think, and a bit more ciggerate ash wouldn't go a miss"

You got me there Mickey.. im not an artist tho, I was just searching for a subject that I can post first along with the rest of the picsWink
..My friend had just started to light his cigarrete that time..no ash yet, hehe..and i dont smokeBig smile
Bass matters...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote streetsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:42pm
XMAX Xtreme how much is this pd1850B in your place, yes this more powerful but some dealer told me that you may be easilly experience problem with this driver compared to AK18 DSW.
Bass matters...
adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 1:54pm
That driver looks shockingly like a V18 1000...

Any prices / further info... I'm sure Rog would be interested to read!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xmax extreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by streetsounds streetsounds wrote:

XMAX Xtreme how much is this pd1850B in your place, yes this more powerful but some dealer told me that you may be easilly experience problem with this driver compared to AK18 DSW.

This is the optimized version streetsounds, optimized for horn loading. from the driver parameters,
this new version is far more better than the first. A dual spider with 5 inch voice coil...Smile 
The distributor told me that they have uniform price, which is around 190USD to 200USD.
Exclusively distributed by Sound Professionals Trading Inc.... but they have sub-dealers in our place.

Kind regards

Edited by Xmax extreme - 11 February 2009 at 3:50pm
Maximum Excursion

Don't criticize your own competition, it looks like a publicity of your own commercial products.
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Xmax extreme Xmax extreme wrote:

Nice!!!Clap Keep more coming.... 

Streetsounds, what T&T model are you using.?... AK18DSW? or the PD1850B?

The PD1850B eats more power than the AK18DSW....Just finished a total of 16 SL36 loaded with PD1850B....and it was bloody shaking loud!!!... Wacko

Here's some pics of the PD1850B....

That sure looks like a v18-1000 to me will take some pics to  comp```` OuchOuch
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xmax extreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by adambomb adambomb wrote:

That driver looks shockingly like a V18 1000...

Any prices / further info... I'm sure Rog would be interested to read!

Spot on that adambomb, the driver looks very similar to the V18-1000. 
But looking closer the PD1850B has smaller vent holes that sorrounds the main vent. 
Maybe they are brothers.... not sure though...Wink

Edited by Xmax extreme - 11 February 2009 at 3:40pm
Maximum Excursion

adambomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adambomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 3:53pm
Does it have a Kurt Muller cone?
I also notice the chassie is slightly different around the mounting flange, no ribs on the above picture where the V18 does.

Edited by adambomb - 11 February 2009 at 3:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>