Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > 12v Powered Systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nobsound NS-01G

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrichmilkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nobsound NS-01G
    Posted: 26 December 2017 at 10:20pm
hello lovely 12 volt people 

I just discovered these  little amps and was wandering if anyone had any experience with them?? look to be pretty decent from the youtube reviews. thinking one of them might go well in my new mini system. and for that price its worth a punt i reckon

the big brother 

also been looking at 12 volt lithium ion batterys for running it due to them being lighter and easier to charge than the sla's i have been using in the past. is there a noticeable difference in output/ sound quality caused by the lower voltage ? (li-ion 12.6 and down, sla 14.4 and down) as much as i would prefer the lighter weight, smaller size and easier charging that comes with one like the link below im worried it would have too much of an impact on sound quality and maybe damage the amp by running it too low a voltage. any guidance would be much apreaciated. 

Edited by ostrichmilkman - 26 December 2017 at 10:48pm
work like a dog party like animal
Hemisphere View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemisphere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 10:43am
12v is underpowered for this amp. 14.4 isn't great and 12.6 will obviously be worse. Not audibly much quieter but both will be considerably quieter than the amp is capable of.

It won't damage the amp and it won't sound worse.
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!
 Post Reply Post Reply