Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old school Martin audio fans...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 2:39pm
Awesome! Love it!
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
mattd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 5:53pm
I would buy one of these for good money if you can make another one to sell ! Love MA modular.
Andylaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andylaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 7:48pm
Superb. You need to find someone with a laser cutter and offer flat pack kts. :)
"music so loud, that if we move in next door to you; your lawn will die" - Lemmy
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 7:53pm
Take my effing money!!
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
jammin75 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 8:03pm
Thumbs Up
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 9:49pm
Finally a martin modular rig which won’t ruin your back! Great looks and propably way better sound than any jbl Flip-like device. 
studio45 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studio45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2021 at 2:17pm
Amazing! I love it!
Studio45 - Repairs & Building Commotion Soundsystem -Mobile PA
midas View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2021 at 6:20pm
Brilliant.. 
In bass no one can hear you scream!
bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass*en*mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2021 at 8:32pm
Thumbs Up
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2021 at 9:53pm
That's wonderful!

But now you have to build the stack for the other side, and a full set of LE400's and a couple of H350 sidefills...

Earplug View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earplug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2021 at 9:41am
Haha - and maybe some old Harrison amps to drive the thing.   Smile

Earplugs Are For Wimps!
Digbethdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digbethdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2021 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by madboffin madboffin wrote:

That's wonderful!

But now you have to build the stack for the other side, and a full set of LE400's and a couple of H350 sidefills...

Id be in for a pair of scale H350....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>