Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

over a year and still not back to me!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2017 at 6:14pm
I wouldn't say that the Crown Macrotechs were complicated as such but there are some features of the designs which can make fault finding on them harder and gives them the ability to develop obscure faults.  I would probably now consider myself retired from the amp repair business but they were some of my least favourite patients.  More of a Crest man myself....
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:26pm
Well I have an update for you all! I have it back fully working!!! Carnt believe it. Looks like keeping the faith and holding hope has payed off! Iv Had it on test for a week with no issues. This Saturday il hook up to the system and see how it holds out. Major faults with it but the engineer came through. Most of the problem stemmed from someone previously repairing it and connecting transformer to USA voltage not UK so iv been told. Happy chap now!! Let's see how she goes :) :)
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 12:50am
Next time send in to Kevin.....
https://www.elements-audio.com
msoundsystem View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 8:51am
Well let's put it this way bee. How did I know they were gonna take so long for a multi million pound audio company,? Exactly I didn't until I found out. And on other note Kevin wouldn't take anymore in he was too busy at the time. Il just add it to the pile with the other 8 now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12